It is indeed the time for the flowers to bloom and the art shows blossom all over the area. My first show will be May 14th, and I’ve applied for shows all summer long, and more in the Holiday season.
I sell my beaded jewelry, my photography prints of my travels in Ireland, Scotland and Iceland, and give away swag for my books at my shows. Some shows are jewelry-only, some are photography-only, but most are mixed.
Below is a listing (with links) of my upcoming shows. Keep in mind some are still not confirmed (see ‘Applied for’ or ‘On Waiting List’).
Please, come by my booth at one of the shows! I’d love to meet you!
Upcoming art shows:
- Mid-Maryland Celtic Festival, Frederick, Maryland, May 9, 2016 (Pavilion 4, same as last year)
- Finger Lakes Celtic Festival, Farmington, NY, May 21, 2016
- Glassfest, Corning, NY, May 28-29, 2016
- Allentown Art Festival, Buffalo, NY, June 11-12, 2016 (Booth D-162 on Delaware Ave)
- CAVAC – Cazenovia Arts & Crafts Fair, Cazenovia, NY, July 2-3, 2016 (Booth C-14)
- AmeriCU Syracuse Arts & Crafts Festival, Syracuse, NY, July 29-31, 2016 (On Waiting List)
- Park Avenue Summer Art Fest, Rochester, NY, Aug 6-7, 2016
- Cortland Celtic Festival, Cortland, NY, August 22-23, 2016 (Applied for)
- Elmwood Ave Festival of the Arts, Buffalo, NY, Aug 27-28, 2016
- Dragoncon, Atlanta, GA, September 3-7, 2016
- Clothesline Festival, Rochester, NY, Sept 10-11, 2016 (Applied for)
- Niagara Celtic Heritage Festival, Burt, NY, Sept 17-18, 2016
- Rochester Science Museum Holiday Craft Show, Rochester, NY, Nov 18-20, 2016 (Applied for)
- Sauquoit Valley Fine Arts & Crafts, Sauquoit, NY, Nov 19-20, 2016 (Applied for)
- Syracuse Peace Council Plowshare Crafts Festival, Syracuse, NY, Dec 3-4, 2016 (Applied for)
I write historical fantasy novels, mostly set in Ireland, and a contemporary romance based on my parents’ 30-year search for true love. Don’t miss information on Celtic myth and history, as well as practical travel planning tips, and hidden places, in my travel books.
– Better To Have Loved – Contemporary romance based on the true story of my parents’ 30-year search for love
– Legacy of Hunger – Historical fantasy set in 1846 Ireland
– Legacy of Truth – Historical fantasy set around 1800 Ireland. Prequel to Legacy of Hunger, due out July 6th, 2016!