Many years ago, I started searching for my father. It took me from age 15 to age 30 to find him. When I did, it was a wondrous thing, and I completed a part of me that I had been missing.
The story was a strange and interesting one, and it is what inspired me to write my first novel, Better To Have Loved
. It’s mostly based on the true tale, with a little literary license to make it a decent novel form.
In the end, mom and dad got back together and they all lived happily ever after. They had a Star Trek Wedding at the Starship Enterprise Experience in Las Vegas.
Would you like to know how 15 years of genealogical research ended up on the Starship Enterprise? The whole story is in Better To Have Loved!
I write historical fantasy novels, mostly set in Ireland, and a contemporary romance based on my parents’ 30-year search for true love. Don’t miss information on Celtic myth and history, as well as practical travel planning tips, and hidden places, in my travel books.
– Better To Have Loved – Contemporary romance based on the true story of my parents’ 30-year search for love
– Legacy of Hunger – Historical fantasy set in 1846 Ireland
– Legacy of Truth – Historical fantasy set around 1800 Ireland. Prequel to Legacy of Hunger, due out June 15, 2016!
– Stunning, Strange and Secret: A Guide to Hidden Scotland
– Mythical, Magical, Mystical: A Guide to Hidden Ireland
More info at Green Dragon Artist :: Home ,
Christy Jackson Nicholas, Author , and
Tirgearr Publishing – Christy Nicholas
Green Dragon Artist Blog
Handmade at Amazon Store
Leave a Reply