After lots of work and stress, our house is finally on sale on Zillow. It will go on MLS some time this weekend.
Anyone want to move to Gainesville, Florida? How can you say no to no snow in the winter? Doesn’t that sound FANTASTIC right now? Gainesville is only an hour + drive from the sea in either direction. Jacksonville is an hour away, Tallahassee is two hours away, Orlando is an hour and a half. Right in the middle of it all! Gainesville is a college town, so lots of culture and diversity. The house is in the northern suburbs, away from the bad part of being in a college town.
6434 NW 32nd St, Gainesville, FL 32653
What I love about the home
There is a living room, a dining room, library and a huge windowed Florida room overlooking the pool and backyard that is a wonderful, peaceful space. The mother-in-law suite in the back has a kitchenette, a huge bathroom and walkin closet, all wheelchair accessible (including the shower).
Some photos from the house:
I write historical fantasy novels, mostly set in Ireland, and a contemporary romance based on my parents’ 30-year search for true love. Don’t miss information on Celtic myth and history, as well as practical travel planning tips, and hidden places, in my travel books.
– Better To Have Loved – Contemporary romance based on the true story of my parents’ 30-year search for love
– Legacy of Hunger – Historical fantasy set in 1846 Ireland
– Legacy of Truth – Historical fantasy set around 1800 Ireland. Prequel to Legacy of Hunger. Available now!
– Legacy of Luck – Released!!! Historical fantasy set in 1745 Ireland and Scotland. Prequel to Legacy of Truth.
– The Enchanted Swans – Historical fantasy set in 500 BCE Ireland, based on The Children of Lir, an Irish Fairy Tale. Tentative release date March 8, 2017!
More info at Green Dragon Artist :: Home ,
Christy Jackson Nicholas, Author , and
Tirgearr Publishing – Christy Nicholas