Come take part of the Romance Reviews Party Event!
More than 200 participating authors – and you can be a winner! Just go to the site and answer the questions. My own is up today, and the answers to the questions are readily found.
Each week has a winner, and this is the first day of Week 4 – you can get points for all sorts of games and such!
You DO have to register, but it’s free and easy. See a partial list of prizes here!
I write historical fantasy novels, mostly set in Ireland, and a contemporary romance based on my parents’ 30-year search for true love. Don’t miss information on Celtic myth and history, as well as practical travel planning tips, and hidden places, in my travel books.
- Call of the Morrigú – Historical fantasy set in 1797 Ireland. Due out July 19, 2017 (pre-order now!)
- The Enchanted Swans– Historical fantasy set in 500 BCE Ireland, based on The Children of Lir, an Irish Fairy Tale.
- Better To Have Loved– Contemporary romance based on the true story of my parents’ 30-year search for love
- Legacy of Hunger– Historical fantasy set in 1846 Ireland. Druid’s Brooch #1
- Legacy of Truth– Historical fantasy set around 1800 Ireland. Druid’s Brooch #2
- Legacy of Luck – Historical fantasy set in 1745 Ireland and Scotland. Druid’s Brooch #3
- Misfortune of Vision – Historical fantasy set in 12th century Ireland. Druid’s Brooch #4 (contract signed!)
- Misfortune of Song – Historical fantasy set in 12th century Ireland. Druid’s Brooch #5 (in editing)
- Misfortune of Time – Historical fantasy set in 11th century Ireland. Druid’s Brooch # 6 (research begun)
- Turlough’s Tale – Short Story in The Druid’s Brooch series, set ten years before Legacy of Luck. Release details soon!
- Stunning, Strange and Secret: A Guide to Hidden Scotland
- Mythical, Magical, Mystical: A Guide to Hidden Ireland
More info at Green Dragon Artist :: Home ,
Christy Jackson Nicholas, Author , and
Tirgearr Publishing – Christy Nicholas
Leave a Reply