This month, all my Tirgearr books are on sale at half price on Smashwords!
That’s right, half-price… all during the month of July!
ANNUAL JULY SALE
Most books are 50% off at Smashwords
(99c and free books priced as is)
Visit our authors or books pages and click on the Smashwords link to order.
Books are automatically repriced at 50% off.
Doublecheck at check out and enter SSW50 to receive half off your order.
Or visit our page on Smashwords and select the books you want to read.
Thank you for supporting Tirgearr Publishing and our authors.
Don’t forget your reviews!
Let out team know how they’re doing through your comments on their books.
I write historical fantasy novels, mostly set in Ireland, and a contemporary romance based on my parents’ 30-year search for true love. Don’t miss information on Celtic myth and history, as well as practical travel planning tips, and hidden places, in my travel books.
- Call of the Morrigú – Historical fantasy set in 1797 Ireland. Due out July 19, 2017 (pre-order now!)
- The Enchanted Swans– Historical fantasy set in 500 BCE Ireland, based on The Children of Lir, an Irish Fairy Tale.
- Better To Have Loved– Contemporary romance based on the true story of my parents’ 30-year search for love
- Legacy of Hunger– Historical fantasy set in 1846 Ireland. Druid’s Brooch #1
- Legacy of Truth– Historical fantasy set around 1800 Ireland. Druid’s Brooch #2
- Legacy of Luck – Historical fantasy set in 1745 Ireland and Scotland. Druid’s Brooch #3
- Misfortune of Vision – Historical fantasy set in 12th century Ireland. Druid’s Brooch #4 (submitted to publisher)
- Misfortune of Song – Historical fantasy set in 12th century Ireland. Druid’s Brooch #5 (in editing)
- Turlough’s Tale – Short Story in The Druid’s Brooch series, set ten years before Legacy of Luck. Release details soon!
- Stunning, Strange and Secret: A Guide to Hidden Scotland
- Mythical, Magical, Mystical: A Guide to Hidden Ireland
More info at Green Dragon Artist :: Home ,
Christy Jackson Nicholas, Author , and
Tirgearr Publishing – Christy Nicholas
Leave a Reply