Legacy of Hunger won an award!
I need your input!
I’m doing research for Misfortune of Time, book 6 in The Druid’s Brooch Series. It’s set in 1055 AD in the west of Ireland, but I’ve not decided specifically where. The sequel (Book #5, Misfortune of Song) is set in Kincora and The Burren. Where should I set book 6? It should be close enough that the main character’s grandson ends up in Kincora for fosterage. I’d prefer it to be a place with some tangible history – maybe a ring fort or a standing stone nearby.
Thanks for your help!
(11+) Winners of Individual eBooks (randomly selected titles)
Call of the Morrigú is now RELEASED! Get your copy now!
Theodosia Latimer and her grandfather Reginald are on a mission to discover the past. They’re determined to excavate some ancient mounds on the Strokestown estate. But when they discover an imprisoned goddess straight out of Ireland’s rich mythological history, they’re both amazed and frightened.
Tasked with integrating this primeval warrior woman into polite society, they develop both respect and fear for the powerful goddess. Will they be able to tame her lust for violence in the upcoming rebellion? Or will they fall victim to it?
SALE! SALE! SALE!
Who doesn’t want a great bargain?
Just a few more days left!
All books by my publisher, Tirgearr Publishing, are on sale at
50% off during the WHOLE month of July! *
I write historical fantasy novels, mostly set in Ireland, and a contemporary romance based on my parents’ 30-year search for true love. Don’t miss information on Celtic myth and history, as well as practical travel planning tips, and hidden places, in my travel books.
- Call of the Morrigú – Historical fantasy set in 1797 Ireland. Released July 19, 2017
- The Enchanted Swans– Historical fantasy set in 500 BCE Ireland, based on The Children of Lir, an Irish Fairy Tale.
- Better To Have Loved– Contemporary romance based on the true story of my parents’ 30-year search for love
- Legacy of Hunger– Historical fantasy set in 1846 Ireland. Druid’s Brooch #1
- Legacy of Truth– Historical fantasy set around 1800 Ireland. Druid’s Brooch #2
- Legacy of Luck – Historical fantasy set in 1745 Ireland and Scotland. Druid’s Brooch #3
- Misfortune of Vision – Historical fantasy set in 12th century Ireland. Druid’s Brooch #4 (release date January 2018)
- Misfortune of Song – Historical fantasy set in 12th century Ireland. Druid’s Brooch #5 (in editing)
- Turlough’s Tale – Short Story in The Druid’s Brooch series, set ten years before Legacy of Luck. Release date September 19
- Stunning, Strange and Secret: A Guide to Hidden Scotland
- Mythical, Magical, Mystical: A Guide to Hidden Ireland
More info at Green Dragon Artist :: Home ,