A lovely new 5-star review of Call of the Morrigú by Kristen McQuinn at Discovering Diamonds
… This was, simply put, a remarkably fun read. Author Christy Nicholas weaves in mythology and history smoothly throughout the narrative. Readers are given glimpses of Celtic myth alongside bits of information about the 1798 Irish Rebellion, led by Wolfe Tone. Parts of the story were surprisingly funny as well. Morrigan learning 18th century table manners is exactly what you would hope for…
Shortlisted for Book of the Month!
I write historical fantasy novels, mostly set in Ireland, and a contemporary romance based on my parents’ 30-year search for true love. Don’t miss information on Celtic myth and history, as well as practical travel planning tips, and hidden places, in my travel books.
- Call of the Morrigú – Historical fantasy set in 1798 Ireland.
- The Enchanted Swans– Historical fantasy set in 500 BCE Ireland, based on The Children of Lir, an Irish Fairy Tale.
- Legacy of Hunger– Historical fantasy set in 1846 Ireland. Druid’s Brooch #1 (Now available in PRINT!)
- Legacy of Truth– Historical fantasy set around 1800 Ireland. Druid’s Brooch #2
- Legacy of Luck – Historical fantasy set in 1745 Ireland and Scotland. Druid’s Brooch #3
- Turlough’s Tale – Short Story in The Druid’s Brooch series, set ten years before Legacy of Luck.
- Misfortune of Vision – Historical fantasy set in 12th century Ireland. Druid’s Brooch #4 (release date January 2018)
- Misfortune of Song – Historical fantasy set in 12th century Ireland. Druid’s Brooch #5 (projected release date April 2018)
- Misfortune of Time – Historical fantasy set in 11th century Ireland. Druid’s Brooch #6 (first draft done – in editing)
- Better To Have Loved– Contemporary romance based on the true story of my parents’ 30-year search for love
- Stunning, Strange and Secret: A Guide to Hidden Scotland
- Mythical, Magical, Mystical: A Guide to Hidden Ireland
More info at Green Dragon Artist :: Home ,