Do you have a blog or a newsletter?
I’m getting ready to publish the fourth book of my historical fantasy series, Misfortune of Vision. Would you be willing to help me out by either reviewing it or hosting it on your blog some time between now and release date on January 10th? It’s a historical fantasy adventure novel and contains no sex or language, though there is some violence. And while this is book 4 in the series, it works as a stand-alone novel.
Here is the blurb:
~ Prophecy can be dangerous ~
In 12th century Ireland, Orlagh has been Seer to her king for forty years. He doesn’t want to hear her prophecies of war and destruction, and dismisses her efforts to warn him. Therefore, she is determined to fulfill her own quest: to find a worthy heir for her magical brooch.
In the course of events, she must pass judgment on a thief, escape a Norman war camp, and battle wits with a Fae lord. She receives some prophecy of her own and enlists the help of a grizzled old warrior, who happens to be a long–time friend.
I plan to include a Rafflecopter drawing for a $20 Amazon gift card, and I would also love to be interviewed or to include an excerpt from the story. If you would like to review it, I’d be glad to send a copy your way. Or, I could just send over a basic pre-made post for you to copy and paste into your blog. If you’d be interested in hosting Misfortune of Vision in any of those ways I’d really appreciate it! If so, could you please click here to fill out a quick form indicating what kind of post you’d like to do? And if I can ever return the favor, you’d be welcome on my blog!
Thank you very much for considering this. Have a great day! Again, here is the link to sign up: Misfortune of Vision Blog Tour Signup
I write historical fantasy novels, mostly set in Ireland, and a contemporary romance based on my parents’ 30-year search for true love. Don’t miss information on Celtic myth and history, as well as practical travel planning tips, and hidden places, in my travel books.
- Call of the Morrigú – Historical fantasy set in 1797 Ireland.
- The Enchanted Swans– Historical fantasy set in 500 BCE Ireland, based on The Children of Lir, an Irish Fairy Tale.
- Better To Have Loved– Contemporary romance based on the true story of my parents’ 30-year search for love
- Legacy of Hunger– Historical fantasy set in 1846 Ireland. Druid’s Brooch #1 (Now available in PRINT!)
- Legacy of Truth– Historical fantasy set around 1800 Ireland. Druid’s Brooch #2
- Legacy of Luck – Historical fantasy set in 1745 Ireland and Scotland. Druid’s Brooch #3
- Misfortune of Vision – Historical fantasy set in 12th century Ireland. Druid’s Brooch #4 (release date January 10, 2018)
- Misfortune of Song – Historical fantasy set in 12th century Ireland. Druid’s Brooch #5 (projected release date April 2018)
- Misfortune of Time – Historical fantasy set in 11th century Ireland. Druid’s Brooch #6 (first draft done – in editing)
- Turlough’s Tale – Short Story in The Druid’s Brooch series, set ten years before Legacy of Luck.
- Stunning, Strange and Secret: A Guide to Hidden Scotland
- Mythical, Magical, Mystical: A Guide to Hidden Ireland
More info at Green Dragon Artist :: Home ,