Year end update!
This year, I published Age of Secrets, book #8 and Age of Druids, book #9 in The Druid’s Brooch series. That finishes the series that pretty much started me on this crazy path.
I also received the rights back from Better To Have Loved, the first novel I wrote, and re-edited, re-covered, and recorded the audio for re-release.
I did the same with book #1 in The Druid’s Brooch Series, Legacy of Hunger.
I wrote the first draft and am finishing the second round of edits for Taming of the Few, book 1 in The Unhidden Series.
I wrote half of the first draft of book 2 in that series, Much Ado About Dying, during NaNoWriMo in November.
I also wrote most of the first draft of a non-fiction book, Extreme Planning for Authors.
All in all, a decently busy year!
My plans for this year:
- Finish Taming of the Few, along with cover art and audiobook
- Finish Much Ado About Dying, with the same
- Write and finish book #3, All’s Fae that Ends Fae. I hope to do a rapid-release on these three, one a month for three months.
- Finish Extreme Planning for Authors and release
- Re-write book #2 in the Druid’s Brooch, Legacy of Luck, for re-release, along with new cover and audiorecording (July 2021)
- Re-write book #3 in the Druid’s Brooch, Legacy of Truth, for re-release, along with new cover and audiorecording (January 2022)
I THINK that will fill my year. I hope it will!
What did you get done in 2020? Survival is an accomplishment this year! What do you plan for 2021?