Updated, re-edited, re-covered, and ready to rock! Now that the pandemic is winding down, it’s time to plan your next trip and get out of the house.
Yearning to delve into the mysteries of the Emerald Isle? Skip the tourist traps and unearth new ways to delight in its legendary landscape.
Have you dreamed of visiting Ireland but hate canned tours? Overwhelmed by which marvels to choose when short on time? Struggling with planning but don’t want to be beholden to a guide? Author and seasoned traveler Christy Nicholas has turned her passion for the nooks and crannies of the island’s beautiful rolling hills into a deep knowledge of a country bursting with history and beauty. And now she’s here to share a treasure trove of tips for relishing the wonders of this stunning destination so you can ditch the stress and soak in the culture.
Ireland: Mythical, Magical, Mystical is the ultimate companion to uncovering little-known gems that will transport you to a place and time that birthed legends and captivated millions. Nicholas’s veteran advice helps you explore every county and avoid the crowds, while immersing in the author’s favorite locales and savoring the breathtaking grandeur of the land of Éire. See mesmerizing sites missed by the hordes and return home reinvigorated after an experience you’ll cherish for a lifetime.
In Ireland: Mythical, Magical, Mystical, you’ll discover:
- Expert guidance for engaging in a journey that reveals a rarely seen world
- Geographic phenomena like the spectacular sea cliffs of Sliabh Liag to add unique touches to a memorable adventure
- Stories and myths leading to stone circles and dolmens for a spellbinding encounter of the ages
- Practical information for budgeting so you can make that seemingly impossible dream a reality
- Detailed plans to help you maximize your precious hours, suggestions for choosing locations from an abundance of options, and much, much more!
Ireland: Mythical, Magical, Mystical: A Guide to Hidden Ireland is an eye-opening travel guidebook. If you like escaping the beaten path, a conversational approach, and creating lasting memories, then you’ll love Christy Nicholas’s invaluable resource.