Today is RELEASE DAY! Are you ready to travel to Scotland, even if it’s only vicariously?
Ebook, paperback and hardcover are available NOW. Audiobook will be later. If you’re on Kindle Unlimited, you can get it for FREE!
Yearning to delve into the mysteries of the Highlands? Skip the tourist traps and unearth new ways to delight in its legendary landscape.
Have you dreamed of visiting Scotland but hate canned tours? Overwhelmed by which marvels to choose when short on time? Struggling with planning but don’t want to be beholden to a guide? Author and seasoned traveler Christy Nicholas has turned her passion for the nooks and crannies of the country’s beautiful lonely moors into a deep knowledge of a country bursting with history and beauty. And now she’s here to share a treasure trove of tips for relishing the wonders of this stunning destination so you can ditch the stress and soak in the culture.
Scotland: Stunning, Strange, and Secret is the ultimate companion to uncovering little-known gems that will transport you to a place and time that birthed legends and captivated millions. Nicholas’s veteran advice helps you explore every county and avoid the crowds, while immersing in the author’s favorite locales and savoring the breathtaking grandeur of the land of whisky and tartans. See mesmerizing sites missed by the hordes and return home reinvigorated after an experience you’ll cherish for a lifetime.
In Scotland: Stunning, Strange, and Secret, you’ll discover:
- Expert guidance for engaging in a journey that reveals a rarely seen world
- Geographic phenomena like the spectacular Orkney Islands to add unique touches to a memorable adventure
- Stories and myths leading to stone circles and Pictish art for a spellbinding encounter of the ages
- Practical information for budgeting so you can make that seemingly impossible dream a reality
- Detailed plans to help you maximize your precious hours, suggestions for choosing locations from an abundance of options, and much, much more!
Scotland: Stunning, Strange, and Secret: A Guide to Hidden Scotland is an eye-opening travel guidebook. If you like escaping the beaten path, a conversational approach, and creating lasting memories, then you’ll love Christy Nicholas’s invaluable resource.
Buy Scotland: Stunning, Strange, and Secret to take the road less traveled today!
And once you’ve read it, I’d LOVE some reviews – to let others know about the magic!