Greetings and Salutations! My name is Christy Nicholas, also known as Green Dragon. I do many things, including digital art, beaded jewelry and photography. In real life I’m a CPA, but having grown up with art around me (my mother, grandmother and great-grandmother are/were all artists), it sort of infected me, as it were. Enjoy my site!
I grew up in Dearborn, Michigan with my mother and grandparents, and then Miami. There is a strong tradition of art in my family, as my mother, grandmother and great-grandmother were all artists, so I grew up doing crafts, drawing, painting, and all sorts of creative things. I recently decided to put that creative talent to work, and have started marketing my various methods of creation.
I live with my husband (Jason), dog (Dax), two sugar gliders (Sansa and Arya) and cats (Mallory, Cyril and Lana) (yes, from Archer) in Corning, NY. Someday we will make it back to my spiritual homeland, the British Isles. I travel over there whenever I can afford it (and sometimes when I can’t!)
Combine this love of beauty with a bit of financial sense and you get an art business. I do local art and craft shows, as well as sending my art to various scifi conventions throughout the country and abroad.
Locally, I will have a booth at several local shows, listed on the Events page. See you there! Please visit my galleries to see the artwork I have for sale, and feel free to contact me on any questions you may have. I take Paypal, credit cards and check for any orders.
Don’t miss information on Celtic myth and history, as well as practical travel planning tips, and hidden places, in my travel books. Other novels published include Legacy of Hunger and Better To Have Loved. And watch out for my upcoming historical fantasy novel, Legacy of Truth!
I write historical fantasy novels, mostly set in Ireland, and a contemporary romance based on my parents’ 30-year search for true love. Don’t miss information on Celtic myth and history, as well as practical travel planning tips, and hidden places, in my travel books.
– Better To Have Loved – Contemporary romance based on the true story of my parents’ 30-year search for love
– Legacy of Hunger – Historical fantasy set in 1846 Ireland
– Legacy of Truth – Historical fantasy set around 1800 Ireland. Prequel to Legacy of Hunger. Available now!
– Legacy of Luck – Released!!! Historical fantasy set in 1745 Ireland and Scotland. Prequel to Legacy of Truth.
– The Enchanted Swans – Historical fantasy set in 500 BCE Ireland, based on The Children of Lir, an Irish Fairy Tale. On pre-order now! Release date March 8, 2017.
– Call of the Morrigú – Historical fantasy set in 1797 Ireland. Submitted to publisher January 2017.
More info at Green Dragon Artist :: Home ,
Christy Jackson Nicholas, Author , and
Tirgearr Publishing – Christy Nicholas
Come see my jewelry and/or prints at the following places:
Tamarack West Virginia in Beckley, WV
Artbeat in Waynesburg, PA
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-78956749-2’, ‘auto’);